As Front End Developer you are primarily responsible for the User Interface of our products.
Do you want to be a part of the process – from conceptualization to implementation – into a user-optimized product? Do you enjoy coming up with new features and to create software? Do you want to build front ends with cutting edge frameworks? Are you keen of adopting new technologies and to quickly convert them into solutions? Are you interested in creating high-quality eLearning front ends used in real real life vocational training. Be a part of a highly motivated team with a development culture that is agile and has great respect for your work, skill and dedication!
equeo GmbH is an innovator of eLearning products and services based in Berlin, Germany. While most products in this field merely “manage“ learning, we really care for improving the users skillset. Our products are highly contextualized “learning coaches” and work much like “fitness trackers for learning”. Our customers are profit- and non-profit organizations, financial institutions as well as companies that are actively supporting educational needs of their employees. We are building on long-term customer relationships based on quality, trust and responsibility.
What you will do:
• Leading the development of new and innovative eLearning UI’s
• Improving our web based CMS for mobile content management and analytics
• Visualizing data and creating intuitive, customer-optimized interfaces
• Collaborating in a small team with flat hierarchies
• Working closely with the back end guys, share knowledge and support each other
• Take responsibility for a well-tested, stable and high-performance front end technology
What we offer:
• Flexible working hours and working location
• Workspace in Berlin and sometimes – if you like – in other parts of Europe
• Competitive salary
• Responsibility for your own projects
• Startup-like feeling in a well-established company
• An open atmosphere that values learning
• A dynamic team with colleagues who enjoy their work
• The chance to build up and take responsibility for our front end team
• Willingness to learn new technologies
• Knowledge of React.js and Node.js is a plus
• Knowledge of Grails would be a plus (but no way a requirement)
• Our working language is German and English. So you should be fluent in one of the two languages..
• Desire to learn and ensure consistent coding standard
• Good sense for UI design
• Kind and respectful personality (bullies and big egos are not compatible with our company)
• Occasional enthusiasm is highly appreciated
Does it sound like you? Then don’t be shy and apply now! Please send your application with your CV and a cover letter to Gregor Engelmeier/CTO (firstname.lastname@example.org).
We are looking forward to your application.